The Information We Collect, How We Collect It, And How We Use It
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you — including your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- Equipment, Performance, Serve West Dallas Web Site Usage, Viewing and other Technical Information about your use of our network, services, products or Web sites.
We collect information in three primary ways:
- You give it to us when you purchase or interact with us about a service we offer or provide;
- We collect it automatically when you visit our Web sites or use our products and services;
- We obtain it from other sources, such as from from public business directories.
We use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including to:
- Provide you with the best customer experience possible;
- Provide the services you purchase, and to respond to your questions;
- Communicate with you regarding service updates, offers, and promotions;
- Deliver customized content and advertising that may be of interest to you;
- Address network integrity and security issues;
- Investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, violations of our Terms of Service; and
- For local directory and directory assistance purposes.
Online Activity Tracking and Advertising
- We collect information about your activity on the Serve West Dallas web site for a number of purposes using technologies such as cookies and server log files.
- We and our non-Serve West Dallas advertising partners may use that information, as well as other information they have or we may have, to help tailor the ads you see on our sites and to help make decisions about ads you see on other sites.
Safeguarding Your Information: Our Policy on Data Protection and Security
- We do not sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose.
- We may maintain information about you in our business records while you are a donor or a volunteer, or until it is no longer needed for business, tax, or legal purposes.
- We have implemented encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect Personal Information when stored or transmitted by Serve West Dallas.
Customer Privacy Controls and Choices
- You can review and correct your Personal Information collected by us.
- You can limit certain types of solicitation communications from Serve West Dallas, including marketing contacts made via e-mail.
- We will provide you with notice of changes to this policy.
Serve West Dallas values and respects your right to privacy. Serve West Dallas does not sell, trade or rent your name or address, including email address, to others.
Serve West Dallas maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with industry best practices to guard website visitors’ personally identifiable information.
On occasion, Serve West Dallas recognizes and thanks donors publicly. If you would prefer not to be recognized, or that your gift remain anonymous, please let us know. Your wishes will be respected.
If you would prefer not to receive fundraising communications from Serve West Dallas, simply let us know by email at [email protected].
Transactions/Donations Terms and Conditions
ny financial transactions made on our website are done through secured services to protect our Visitors from online theft or fraud. A donation may be cancelled up until payment has been processed. At any time, a Visitor may opt to donate to Serve West Dallas, or purchase Serve West Dallas merchandise, offline by telephone or mail. Serve West Dallas is not responsible for any health or safety concerns once the buyer has received any Serve West Dallas merchandise. If any harm is incurred from the items purchased by the buyer, the Serve West Dallas shares no responsibility.